PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Need help

From: Arch Angel <arch3angel () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 00:51:01 -0500

I second NAGIOS, if the configuration or if GUI bothers you there is
also Zabbix (commercial product but free for small number of devices).

It really depends on if you want to purchase a service or go with the
open source / free route, as well as the time you have to deploy a
solution.  Some of the services out on the web are setup and configured
in a matter of a few minutes.

Can you share more details on what the requirements and time frame are
on this project?

--

Thank you,

Robert Miller