PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [GPWN-list] Pen Testing Lab Images/Systems setup

From: Dave <hackerrdave () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 22:24:04 -0500

Please tell mr. Mccray that he has still YET to give me a refund. This has been everything BUT a good experience.
You're posting for a service that he clearly cannot follow through with due to lack of professionalism and or knowledge
of the subject in general. A fair warning; if i don't receive my $100.00 refund in one week i WILL be taking him to
court. I don't care if it costs me $600 in the process as long as he's held liable for being in the court room.

GOOD DAY!

Sent from my iPhone