PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: ISMS Framework - the big picture

From: Tim Krabec <tkrabec () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 14:08:36 -0400

A few questions
Are you currently Doing ISO27001?
Is he just looking for a "big picture overview" on what you are doing?
If you are not doing anything currently, then look at what the companies
your CIO worked at and look to adopt one of those or defend ISO(if that the
route you want to take)

Check out PECB.org for another look at ISO (as opposed to BSI's, one may
feel better to you than the other.)
Also check out mycima.net (company I work for) for ISO & other security
methodology information.

<commercial plug>
I'll be teaching ISO27001 Lead Auditor in Boston next week
(9/16-9/20/20/13) and Lead Implementer in other places over the next few
months
</commercial plug>