PaulDotCom mailing list archives

PushPin

From: Tim Tomes <tjt1980 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:35:02 -0400

I have heard some complaints that PushPin is somewhat broken. I just wanted
to make it known that I am aware of the issues and that the reason PushPin
has not been fixed is that i've ported it over to Recon-ng. The new version
will be released at Black Hat during the SamuraiWTF course I am teaching
next week. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please take a look at the new
version of Recon-ng, as there will be lots of improvements. Most notably
PushPin and a new CLI version (script friendly). Thanks! Hope to see many
of you next week! Stop by the classroom and say "hi".

--
Tim Tomes
@lanmaster53