PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Identity Based Encryption

From: Guillaume Ross <guillaume () binaryfactory ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:18:48 -0400

I think it's worth noting that GPGMail for Mac now works great in Mountain Lion, and can already work with a minor
tweak in Mavericks. They had to do a big update to handle the sandboxing but now that it is done I don't expect OS X
upgrades to cause major issues with it for a while.

The question is: Does anyone know of a good way to read PGP/GPG emails on mobile?

I remember there was a "web app/javascript based thing" for iOS that wasn't really stable but I don't think it's still
alive.

What are your favorite PGP/GPG capable mail clients for Android and iOS? There doesn't seem to be much for iOS, and I'm
pretty sure the fact that bundling GPL stuff in App Store apps is impossible is one of the reasons why.

Guillaume