PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: PCI Compliance

From: Jeff h <holden.tech () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:58:16 -0700

Thanks!  I am relatively new to my current position.  Apparently my
employer has been going round and round with this company to get their s*!t
straight with little success. Unfortunately I work in the Education sector
and have little flexibility when it comes to getting rid of this vender, we
do have it in the contract that they must be PCI compliant. I am scheduling
a meeting with them to give them some motivation to remediate this.

Thanks,
Jeff