PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Attending SANS Fire 2013

From: Josh More <jmore () starmind org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:44:25 -0500

The biggest regret I've had in attending conferences and trainings is when
I try to save a few dollars and don't stay where the action is.  You get to
stay late at the training and talk with people, get opinions and counter
opinions and just generally explore the ideas you're exposed to.

If you want to see your friends, add time before or after the event, but
spend as much time as you can at the conference itself.

-Josh More