PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Pauldotcom Digest, Vol 53, Issue 1

From: Steven Perez <steve () uninet demon co uk>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 08:39:08 +0000

Along the same lines ... Make sure you get the most out of the experience you do have.

I sometimes add an "Environment" heading at the bottom of the role description. In there you just describe the all the devices, tools, buzz words in a short descriptive narrative. It doesn't matter if never touched it, your not saying that you did. It will definitely clear the arbitrary HR filter.