PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Ophcrack crash logging

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 08:58:07 +0000

On Jan 25, 2013 12:00 AM, "Securi-d" <d () securi-d com> wrote:

I've noticed it dies if you have the wrong tables loaded. Only use XP
tables on XP machines and win 7 (and vista) with win 7 tables.

The tables are to do with which type of hash you are cracking, not the OS
you are running the app on.

Robin

Not sure if I have the current version on my USB drive.

Not sent from a Blackberry