PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Split Room? Sans security west 2013

From: "Tyler Robinson" <pcimpressions () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:38:43 -0600

Looking to see if any fellow PaulDotCom listeners were heading to San Diego in May and wanted to split room at event
location or if you are fortunate enough to have an employer who paid for your room I would be happy to pay you some
cash under the table to let me sleep on the floor, tub, balcony, ect.

I am quiet, clean, smell good, and I don't snore. I am just paying for everything out of pocket so trying to get there
on a budget from 8th to 16th. I would love to network, talk tech or security or futbol or we don't have to speak at
all.

If you or any coworkers, friends ..... Anyone is going to be there let me know.

Thanks,

Tyler Robinson

Owner / GIAC: GSEC, GCWN

Computer Impressions

    Phone: 208-557-8748

   pcimpressions () gmail com <mailto:pcimpressions () gmail com>