PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Digital Signature with internal CA

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:45:26 -0400

if you are in a Windows Only env have you looked at RMS
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc771627(v=ws.10).aspx

On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:09 PM, - <mongiosan () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

Have  a look here: http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/software/sd-dss/home

It's a set of java modules/libraries (and a webapp) that offer a full implementation of CAdES, PAdES and XAdES
signature creation and verification (with integrity and revocation checks). It also supports ECDSA algos, PADES-LTV
formats,,....and even if intially it's a bit complex to use it works well.

It's an project funded by the EU commission released under GPL license and also the  sources are available.

BR,
D.