PaulDotCom mailing list archives

BSides New Orleans Speaker Lineup Published!

From: Andrew Case <atcuno () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:35:48 -0500

Hello All,

We are writing to announce that the BSides New Orleans speaker
schedule is now released. For those unaware, BSides New Orleans is a
free, all day information security conference taking place on May 25th
in New Orleans. We received so many strong submissions, from companies
such as Google, Ernst & Young, Mad Security, and HP, that we have
expanded to the conference to 3 tracks for a total of 18
presentations. Complete information about the conference and speakers
can be found here:

http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/62741761/BsidesNola

Between the strong lineup and the fact that the conference is New
Orleans, we expect the seats to fill fast. If you want to attend
(free), you must fill out the EventBrite form referenced on the wiki
page. You only have to give your name and email for registration, and
we promise not to spam you. If you have any questions about the event,
please email bsidesnola [ @ ] gmail.com.

Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)