PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: How to detect and prevent man-in-the-browser and phishing attacks?

From: allison nixon <elsakoo () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 23:15:53 -0500

For the anti phishing/pharming protection, the concept seems pretty easy to
implement without buying a product.  Probably not worth it unless it's
cheap and you don't have people to spare for projects.

For the anti trojan protection, the idea of detecting infected users
browsing your site is interesting.  I have no idea if it's well
implemented.  The idea has potential.  their claim that their soft keyboard
will protect against malware is bunk though.  If versafe achieves any
measure of success I guarantee you it will not.