PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: VPN Split DNS

From: Andrew Johnson <andrew () infosiege net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:27:32 -0800

I believe you're referring to split tunneling. In short, if split tunneling is enabled and that host is compromised, it
may be possible to pivot through that host and gain access to the resources behind the VPN. Such a scenario would
undermine multi-factor authentication and other controls you've put in place.

Andrew Johnson

(Sent from my mobile device)