PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: The Last Non-Discussion Email From Me

From: Paul Asadoorian <paul () pauldotcom com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:08:02 -0500

Whoops, that was meant for Mike P. Not this list :) Carry on...

Paul Asadoorian wrote:
nope... :(

Paul Asadoorian wrote:
Hi All:

[This is the last non-discussion related email you will receive from me
on this list, promise! I also plan to limit several other non-discussion
related posts from others.]

Just wanted to quickly give you a heads up that I've created a monthly
newsletter (replacing the old PaulDotCom Insider Ning community and a
couple of other smaller lists). You can subscribe below:

http://eepurl.com/pE5L1

I called it the "PaulDotCom Insider Newsletter", it will come out
monthly and you will receive:

- Advanced notice of PaulDotCom classes, webcasts, and podcasts
- Discounts on PaulDotCom Training Courses
- Chances to win free PaulDotCom "Hack Naked" gear
- Updates and extended information on PaulDotCom presentations
- Show notes, stories and technical segments direct to you

I'm also hoping to come up with a few anonymous surveys, asking
listeners what content they like, what their career goals are, etc...

Thanks and keep up the great discussions!

Cheers,
Paul