PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: The dreaded outbreak scenarion

From: Pat <nutjob.ie () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:31:22 +1100

Hi Guys and Girls,

While I 100pc agree in adopting a scorched earth policy when it comes to an
outbreak It is not my call and reality is decision making happens by
management who have the ultimate responsibility for the business no matter
what I think.

I have passed on the message, a couple of times over and thanks for all the
suggestions.

Regards,
Pat

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Ryan