PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Security Threat Dashboard

From: allison nixon <elsakoo () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:52:15 -0400

It might be worth having a custom script that relates directly to your
workflow to let you know if you have any fires that imminently need putting
out.  Security camera feeds... useful stuff.  Do you care about current
patch levels, or the fact that a lot of activity is geographically coming
from eastern europe?  If not, no reason to have it on the screen.  Lots of
those dashboards are an eyesore.