PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: pfSense, IPSec and Android

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:30:25 +0100

On 14 October 2012 00:12, Michael D. Wood <mike () itsecuritypros org> wrote:
Doesn't ICS have the ability to connect to an OpenVPN server running on
pfSense? I know you mentioned IPSec but thought I'd throw it out there, in
case you didn't really have a need for it and could use OpenVPN. I know the
guys were chatting this very topic up extensively, just a few weeks ago on
the pfSense Users mailing list.  Might want to check the archives.

Just checked and there is now an openvpn package that doesn't require
root so I'll run with that instead as I already have openvpn running.

Robin

--
Michael D. Wood