PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Calling speaking virgins

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:07:18 +0100

At BSides London this year we are going to be running a Rookie Track
for anyone who has never spoken before at a conference. Talks will be
just 15 minutes in a nice relaxed atmosphere. We are also offering
mentors to help with your preparation and to be there in the audience
as a smiling face to give confidence.

If you are interested in getting involved we are doing a pre-reg a the
moment to get numbers and interest level. For more information see:

https://docs.google.com/a/digininja.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGYyQzA0N1hlY2J0cDEwS2RYcUk5WFE6MQ#gid=0

Or just ask me directly.

We are also looking for people interested in being mentors. We aren't
asking for much, just to be someone to give tips and advice on talk
preparation, to review slides and then to be in the talk with them so
they have at least one person in the audience they know is on their
side. If you think you can help please let me know and I'll add you to
the list.

Robin