PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Company Going out of Business -- Account Management

From: Bobby Stoskopf <bobby.stoskopf () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:48:32 -0400

Assuming a shared account is being used, be ready to change passwords for
the first one leaving and the one leaving the following week? Is it
possible to either tell the person leaving a day after the first to not
come in or just don't give them access to anything for their last day and
have them work on other tasks (exit interviews/paperwork/let them just work
a half day)?

I know changing the info 3 times won't be fun, but unless the last one
leaving doesn't need the information for the entire week, it sounds like
it'll need to be changed at least twice.