PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Port scan from facebook

From: Don Pandori <dpinfosecurity () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:24:57 -0400

They must have some sort of lookup going on.  I've accessed via Tor and
got presented with some additional authentication pages.

Don

On 8/11/2012 1:21 PM, Guillaume Ross wrote:
I'm not a Facebook user so I can't easily test, but is it possible
that Facebook has anti-spam and anti-botnet processes that will scan
your IP in order to know if it is an open proxy?
Maybe that happens when you have an office with NAT and multiple users
coming from the same IP.

Guillaume

On 2012-08-09, at 1:15 PM, Wynn Fenwick <wynn () fenwicks ca