PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Registry Decoder nominated for Forensics 4cast award!

From: Andrew Case <atcuno () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:23:14 -0500

We are pleased to announce that Registry Decoder [1] has been
nominated in the category of “Computer Forensic Software Tool of the
Year” for the 2012 Forensic 4cast Awards [2].  These awards are the
closest that the forensics community has to the Pwnie awards [3], and
are a great honor for the receiving parties. We are asking that if you
are a Registry Decoder user and that the tool has been beneficial to
you, that you take a minute and vote for us. We have put much effort
into the research and development of the tool, and we take the wide
adoption by the community as a sign that the effort has been worth it.
 A good showing at the 4cast awards would solidify these beliefs and
would be a great achievement for us.

Thanks,
Andrew

[1] http://www.digitalforensicssolutions.com/registrydecoder/