PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: How does Advanced Fee Fraud works (Nigerian

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:59:31 +0100

Different bloke, can't remember what he published but was similar.

Robin
On Apr 2, 2012 3:34 PM, "Securi-d" <d () securi-d com> wrote:

Didn't the LifeLock guy do it too. Or is that the same guy?

Dave

Not sent from a Blackberry

On Apr 2, 2012, at 2:40 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

I don't remember the full details but I'm sure I remember someone, Jeremy
Clarkson I think, said this type of scam was rubbish and posted his account
number and sort code in a newspaper column they wrote along with a
challenge to take his money. Someone did then take a big lump of cash from
his account.

I'll see if I can find more details when I'm at a machine later.

Robin