PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: brute forcing FDE

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:19:52 +0100

On 13 April 2012 13:12, Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski () gmail com> wrote:
Not exactly what you were looking for, but Alex Volynkin from Trustwave has
done some very cool practical work with cold boot and compressed air
computer cleaning stuff to stretch the length of time the memory is viable.
 Might be worth checking out.

That is the cold boot attack I said I was also going to try.

Robin

Chris
Aka Can0beans