PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: New tool twofi, Twitter word list generator

From: Frank Forrester <forrester.frank () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 03:53:55 -0500

want to try. opens VM. salutations and stuff.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

On 27 June 2012 03:32, Glen Roberts <glenroberts () me com> wrote:
Thanks for yet another great tool, Robin. I just installed twofi, ran it
on my own Twitter account and, as expected, found it pretty boring! Here is
the output for Bill Gates (slightly more interesting):

root@bt:~/twofi# ruby twofi.rb -c -u BillGates
http, 11
India, 7
for, 5
trip, 5
world, 4
amp, 4
recent, 4
from, 3
and, 3
Video, 3
Photos, 2
developing, 2
aid, 2
donors, 2
lessons, 2
carries, 2
progress, 2
remarkable, 2
Thoughts, 2
Reflections, 2
countries, 2
polio, 2
First, 2
ending, 2
determination, 2
series, 2
strength, 2
visit, 2
great, 2
have, 2
poorest, 2
videos, 2
lives, 2
tough, 2
very, 2
despite, 2
reminded, 2
slum, 2
Visit, 2
Lucknow, 2
While, 1
contraception, 1
advice, 1
familyplanning, 1
needed, 1
much, 1
access, 1
women, 1
where, 1
clinic, 1
week, 1
next, 1
few, 1
dtOadnSD, 1
DCAiUBES, 1
ApRaCdiS, 1
melindagates, 1
The, 1
closer, 1
than, 1
ever, 1
answer, 1
askbillg, 1
Tweet, 1
good, 1
Let, 1
give, 1
everything, 1
got, 1
hN1nXZYP, 1
about, 1
questions, 1
Have, 1
gcA0nlK0, 1
HIV, 1
spread, 1
reduce, 1
program, 1
successful, 1
part, 1
that, 1
qDXs5Ks8, 1
XREVuxH1, 1
out, 1
every, 1
children, 1
the, 1
vaccinated, 1
with, 1
Serum, 1
Institute, 1
vaccine, 1
kQxcNGO4, 1
center, 1
drop, 1
visited, 1
Bangalore, 1
h9VUUxGO, 1
this, 1
close, 1
thanks, 1
SrBachchan, 1
countless, 1
others, 1
yyIZLHqm, 1
Rotary, 1
8JFyzmW8, 1

Knowing some of his interests that does seem like a good list.

Something I wanted to do but didn't get chance was to strip links, or
at least short links as the first time I saw something like 8JFyzmW8 I
thought I'd found an accidentally posted password.

I like the fact that the output is in descending order.

I'm adding this feature to CeWL as well, just as soon as I get 5 mins.

Thanks again for giving us twofi!

No problem, hope it works well for you.

Robin

Glen Roberts