PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: NMAP output screenshot capture

From: Paul Asadoorian <paul () pauldotcom com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:29:49 -0400

I will definitely check this out, thanks so much! Some of the scripts
require "gnome-web-photo", which isn't readily available on all distros,
has a lot of dependencies, and I worry that it may be unstable and crash
(or worse contain vulnerabilities exploitable by the web site targets).

Cheers,
Paul