PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Pipal version 2 now out

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:55:20 +0100

Hi
I've just released Pipal version 2. This version is a load faster than
the old version, it ran through the 3.5 million LinkedIn password list
I've got in about 15 minutes.

I've also added a feature to perform zip and area code lookups based
on the last 5 and 3 digits. Useful when your list is from the US and
you want to see if you can narrow down the area people live in, it
worked really well on the Military Singles leak. If anyone can suggest
any other lookups like this that I can add please let me know, in the
UK people aren't attached to their phone or postcodes.

The last change is a move to github. A few people have said they would
like to contribute so hopefully this will make that a lot easier.

And a quick thanks to Stefan for the speed update patch, very much appreciated.

Any suggestions, bug reports etc please send them over or submit them
through github.

Robin