PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Summer reading list (2012) - Mind Reading

From: dandantheitman <dandantheitman () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:58:07 -0400

42

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2012, at 5:12, David3 <netevil () hackers it> wrote:

Hi guys,
I know this could be a bit out of topic, but I would ask you anyway..

Last night I have been really amazed watching the magician Dynamo reading minds of
people instantly, and I am still wondering and searching if this is a illusionist trick
or if there is a real scientific way to do it: this would be really interesting, and if true I should add
some summer reading also on this matter.

For example you ask a person to think a number and then, watching body and eyes moving
you are able to reveal what is he thinking? Could be a pure trick? how much is it possible?

This happened also to me once. A person wanted to meet me for a job interview, and in the end asked me a couple of
personal things but said "Don't tell me, just think about the answers" and then he revealed me what were my answers:
really scary.

When I left him I thought he might have hacked my box and this could be a way to let me know what he knows about me,
but now I am not so sure of this anymore.

What your think? or even better, what number am I thinking?:)

Cheers
Davide