PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: hydra and HTTP NTLM

From: Robert Wahl <netlacky () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:15:59 -0700

I haven't attempted any ntlm web app brute forcing myself, but I
mis-spelled a google search and it looks like webslayer supports ntlm auth
(well they spelled it ntml, but I'm guessing it was meant ntlm).

http://code.google.com/p/webslayer/

Might be able to fiddle something into wfuzz as well if you know what a
good authentication should look like...

wfuzz.py  --ntlm auth     : in format "domain\user:pass" or
"domain\FUZ2Z:FUZZ"
http://code.google.com/p/wfuzz/