PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Best single place to look up info on an IP

From: Arch Angel <arch3angel () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:47:02 -0400

I have some code in Python that I started which will do the Geo-Lookup and drop the IPs outside the US into a file, you could potentially read from that file to build firewall rules or anything you needed off that.

I'm not completed with it but your more than welcome to it if it will help you.

Robert
(arch3angel)