PaulDotCom mailing list archives

FW: [DOTNET] Web developer/programmer/coder->Accessibility

From: Ben Floyd <Ben.Floyd () improvingenterprises com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:45:21 +0000

Howdy Folks,

I'm mostly an observer on this list, but I thought this might be of interest to many folks who have been following the
"how do I break into IT security" thread. I've done work with this group at A&M in the past and they are a good bunch
of folks. I don't work on campus anymore, but this would be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to transition from
web development to IT security and have opportunities for training.

Hope this helps someone. :)

Benjamin Floyd
Senior Consultant
Improving  - It’s what we do.
www.improvingenterprises.com<http://www.improvingenterprises.com/>
Rural-Sourcing<http://www.improvingenterprises.com/services/rural-sourcing/> | Learning
Solutions<http://www.improvingenterprises.com/services/applied-training/> | Certified
Consulting<http://www.improvingenterprises.com/services/consulting/> | Networked
Recruiting<http://www.improvingenterprises.com/services/recruiting/>
twitter.com/improving<http://www.twitter.com/improving/> - For latest news and job postings!

AGILEDOTNET 2012 |  Houston, TX – April 20th, 7:30am – 5pm