PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: attwifi ssid

From: James Philput <jamesphilput () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:19:36 -0500

I've seen it happen a few times with my iPhone 4, generally at or near a
Barnes and Noble or Starbucks.  I found that I couldn't find the settings
for that network unless I was connected to it.  Then, I could go into
wireless settings, and tell my phone not to automatically connect to the
attwifi SSID.  Oddly, I didn't see the usual "Forget this network" button
for that network.

Regards,
James