PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: $375 for 24x international issues of SC magazine! No free trial available! also no pirate downloads!

From: Sven Aluoor <aluoor () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:21:35 +0200

that really sucks. Gave all my private data to haymarketmedia.com and
they denied me. **ck SC Magazine!

Thank you for requesting a complimentary subscription to SC Magazine.
While we appreciate your interest, we are unable to offer you a
complimentary subscription at this time. SC Magazine is distributed
free of charge only to a limited number of professionals who meet
strict demographic qualifications. Based on the information you
provided, your subscription request does not meet these requirements.
We invite you to subscribe to SC Magazine by selecting your purchase
option below.

https://subscribe.haymarketmedia.com/scm/?form=new&source=SS1109TRU