PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: How find All prefix Domain?

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:09:51 -0500

The book is quite old from what I remember and commands do change with time and even platform, I would recommend
looking at the man page for the command. Also from the time of the book to now most Whois services have restricted
their outputs and queries. So it is more a trial an error

Sent from my iPhone