PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: A logging root shell

From: Owen Connolly <ojconnolly () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:32:55 +0000

Hi Nils,

Quest support and maintain sudo and in their commercial version have the ability to log the key strokes of anyone using
privileged commands through sudo.  It also has a centralized policy manager.

Alternatively, you could look at cyber-ark or Quest TPAM to do session management and recording.

Cheers,

Ojc

Owen Connolly
Ph: +353 86 3807884