PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Vulnerability Assessment...

From: "Timothy Ouellette" <touellette83 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:55:16 -0400

The board of directors for my company has requested that a security audit be
performed by a third party. One thing they want is a high level or executive
level summary of security threats. The other is for the 3rd party to work
closely with our network and engineering team throughout the audit to fully
understand issues as they arise.

It looks like we are narrowed down to one of two companies at this point.
I'm curious if anyone here has good or bad experience or just general
feedback about either organization. Any thoughts shared would be considered
while making a decision and much appreciated.

The 2 organization we are currently considering are:

1.       IGX Global http://www.igxglobal.com

2.       Price Waterhouse Cooper http://www.pwc.com

Cheers,

Tim