PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: DEFCON 19 pdfs

From: Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:10:51 -0400

Mine on the site looks legit. But I have a better version here:

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/cipherspaces-darknets-an-overview-of-attack-strategies

PDFs don't support PPTX animations very well. :)

XGermx, thanks for the FTP tip, tried it with the con archive here:

ftp://www.good.net/dl/bd/

That's a lot of content!

Adrian