PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: kids puzzle game

From: Denis Hancock <denis () hancock id au>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:27:49 +1000

count me in Bert, not sure how a direct (group) line of of
communication would be setup

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:44 AM, Joshua Wright <jwright () hasborg com> wrote:
Ed, Kevin Johnson and I gave a presentation on nurturing the next generation
of geeks at SANS Orlando. Ed couldn't make it to SANSFIRE so we decided to
postpone until SANS NS Las Vegas.
I have slightly redacted slides I can share if folks are interested (we
removed all the kid pictures before posting on the Internet). Prior to my
kids being able to read we did some word association puzzles where they had
several pictures they would sound out to make words (e.g. The number 2 and a
picture of soup cans would be toucan, and then they'd go to a picture book
with birds to get the next clue). Some adult help was needed at first, but
not for long.

-Josh
--
Sent from my iPwned