PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Nessus .audit regex syntax

From: Ron Gula <rgula () tenable com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:10:07 -0400

On 6/23/2011 4:36 PM, Josh Little wrote:
Does there exist somewhere a guide for the regex syntax that Nessus is
using for their compliance checks? I remember it as not being the full
set of PCRE, but I can't for the life of me find a reference to it. I've
got the latest release of the Compliance Check guide, but can't seem to
find the scope of allowed character classes in there.

hey there,

feel free to follow up with me offline or make a post to the Nessus
compliance .audit discussions area of the Tenable Discussion Forum here:

https://discussions.nessus.org/index.jspa

--
Ron Gula, CEO
Tenable Network Security