PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Burpsuite and transparent proxy

From: Michael Lubinski <michael.lubinski () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:10:09 -0500

Ever think of it?

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Dan King <xxsegfaultxx () gmail com> wrote:

If you are looking to do MitM attacks there are better tools IMO.

Burp is designed for doing assessment work against web applications.

The name of the really good mitm proxy is escaping me at the moment.

On Mar 27, 2011 9:32 AM, "Michael Lubinski" <michael.lubinski () gmail com>
wrote:

Should the "support invisible proxying for non-proxy-aware clients"
option give me the ability so I do not have to set the proxy settings on the
"victims" browser? If so, I cannot get it to work. Any help for me?