PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: What Could be Wrong with this??

From: Michael Lubinski <michael.lubinski () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:04:20 -0500

This is excellent.... >:()

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 6:10 AM, Cody Dumont <CDumont () nwnit com> wrote:

 As many people do, I have a word press blog (www.melcara.com), so while
looking at my blog today, I get messages about new features within word
press.  The message I got today worried me greatly.

 Active Directory Employee Listing
Retrieve lists of active directory users and display them in WordPress.

 http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/active-directory-employee-list/

 What….list all your users in AD on a word press blog, that is crazy.
 Even if the site is internally hosted, I think this is crazy.  Anyway…just
me two cents.

 Cody

Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of
information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the original
sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or delete this
message along with any attachments immediately.