PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Patches for OS X Tiger?

From: Paul Asadoorian <paul () pauldotcom com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:46:57 -0400

I'm having trouble verifying, but Apple may have dropped support for
Tiger. Time to upgrade :)

On 5/19/11 10:40 AM, craig bowser wrote:
Hi all, was listening to the latest podcast and I heard someone (Paul?)
mention that they were getting security updates for OS X 10.4 (which I
believe is Tiger).  We also have Tiger and haven't gotten any automatic
updates for over a year.  So is there a way of getting security updates
for Tiger?

I'm paranoid about it and I've now banned any internet use from that
machine.

Thanks

Craig L Bowser

--