PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Default printer

From: Ken Pryor <kdpryor () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:25:32 -0500

Awesome, thanks for the advice, guys. I appreciate the quick help by
everyone.
Ken

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Marshal Graham <marshal.graham () gmail com>wrote:

Ken,
I do this in a script. You can do this in a logon script or just put it in
the Windows startup directory. It could look something like this:

@ECHO OFF

ECHO Setting default printer...
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rundll32.exe printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /y
/n\\SERVER\PrinterShare

CLS

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Michael Lubinski <