PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Conference Question/Choice?

From: Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:36:49 -0400

Well, Louisville may sound less risky to a manager than Las Vegas as far as
worrying about the employee just using it as an excuse to party.

Adrian

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Juan Cortes <juanccortester () gmail com>wrote:

So I have gotten pushed back to both defcon and derbycon. Saying that it
does not apply to day-2-day tasks of my job as security. (yea go figure) not
to mention my current manager is completely security illiterate. I dont have
a security manager per say. so its hard to convince this guy. any ideas?
professionally... please thanks!

--
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~ W. Somerset
Maugham