PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Quick IPtables tutorial for IP white-listing

From: Abraham Aranguren <elaabraham () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 12:44:26 +0200

Hi folks,

I would like to share a few half-decent (hopefully :)) tutorials and blog
posts I have put together in the recent past. I plan to keep putting up more
quick Backtrack tutorials and stuff (there are a few short ones I did not
list here for brevity but you can use the Backtrack tag in the blog for
those if you are interested, there will be more in the coming weeks).

I am open for suggestions on future topics and would welcome feedback (like
for example if you find a mistake in a tutorial!). Thanks!

- iptables: white-listing TCP connections to reduce self-0wnage potential:
http://securityconscious.blogspot.com/2011/04/iptables-white-listing-tcp-connections.html<http://securityconscious.blogspot.com/2011/04/security-weekly-news-1-april-2011_01.html>

- Angry IP vs nmap:
http://securityconscious.blogspot.com/2011/04/angry-ip-vs-nmap.html

- Setting up stunnel in client mode in Backtrack 4 / Ubuntu
http://securityconscious.blogspot.com/2011/03/setting-up-stunnel-in-client-mode-in.html

- Migitating ISP disruption
http://securityconscious.blogspot.com/2010/12/migitating-isp-disruption.html

- Quick security news summary for the week (this is just random stuff I find
interesting during the week):
http://securityconscious.blogspot.com/2011/04/security-weekly-news-1-april-2011_01.html

--
Abraham Aranguren