PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: can anyone bring a USRP to Shmoocon?

From: Matt Neely <matt-lists () matthewneely com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:30:22 -0500

Robin,

I'll bring a USRP1 with a WBX board.  The WBX board which covers 50 MHz
to 2.2 GHz.  So I can't show you any of the Wifi or Bluetooth stuff.
But I can show you some of the other stuff it can do.

There is a slim chance I'll have a XCVR2450 board by ShmooCon.  If that
happens I can show off the Wifi and BT stuff as well.

Cheers,
Matt