PaulDotCom mailing list archives

metasploit gurus

From: Crest Johanson <shesma () ymail com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:10:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I'm studying attack vectors against the company I work for. Some  metasploit
attacks work however, the proxy doesn't let the reverse  connection through. I
tried to set the listening port to a port that the  proxy allows connections to,
but it seems like the payload doesn't  initiate the connection through the
proxy.

Is there away to point the payload to the proxy and from the proxy to the
attacker server?

For browser autopwn, the framework set listeners on  ports 3333,4444,6666,7777
for different exploits, is there a way to  change these ports (maybe from
source)?

Thanks,