PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Folder and File audit

From: Victor Anaya <anaya.victor () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:54:24 -0500

We use Varonis DataAdvantage which keeps track of every event on our file servers without the need of windows event
logs. It requires an agent on each server/computer, but it works great. It can also tell you security settings for each
file or folder and tell you when there is discrepancies. It will also alert you if a user it's opening more files than
the normal for that specific user.

Thanks,
Victor