PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Thick Client testing

From: Josh More <jmore () starmind org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:10:33 -0600

Would Microsoft's new attack surface analyzer be helpful?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=1283b765-f57d-4ebb-8f0a-c49c746b44b9

-Josh

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Tyler Robinson <pcimpressions () gmail com>wrote:

Not really the same but may help a little I have used sandboxie on
occassion to see where files get dumped there is a folder that emulated the
windows file system and stores files that get added when software runs or is
installed it outs them under root c:/sandboxie/(drive letter). May or maynot
help in your case.
TR
Sent from android