PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Physical Security Implementation?

From: Erich Simmers <erich.simmers () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:06:20 -0500

Joel, thanks for the link to Zone Minder.  Also, I missed that episode.  I
haven't been following the show as much lately, but I do have Deviant's book
and am getting better at understanding locks and picking them.

Open source camera monitoring solution:

http://www.zoneminder.com/

I also seem to recall a Pauldotcom podcast with Deviant Ollam that talked a
bit about home security in the context of lock selection.

http://www.pauldotcom.com/wiki/index.php/Episode180#Interview_with_Deviant_Ollam:_Gun_Packin.27.2C_Beer_Chillin.27.2C_Lockpickin.27_Freedom_Junkie

Tim, thank you.  I was not aware of them.

Asis international is a physical security group.

Tyler, if you could find those, I would much appreciate them.  I have found
some guidelines, but they have been either to generic or focused on a
threats that aren't on my radar.  Also, thanks for the tip on Super
Circuit.  Some cool stuff there.

I will have to pull out my old book marks had some old FBI docs on physical
sec implimentations but for sec cameras and dvr stuff I am a huge fan of
super circuits they make everything sec camera related and good prices.

--
Erich G. Simmers
www.weaponizedculture.org